Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The secret of my success

Last night my checkerboard scarf became this: My Jaywalker scarf became: All because I drank a pot of this: And before you ask, no it's herbal. I have tried drinking things before to keep myself awake, but ususally milk or juice. I learned in high school that eating helped me stay awake. But last night my throat started to hurt (still does) and I thought a put of tea would hit the spot. Didn't help my throat at all, but sure helped my knitting. This should be a good week. I received and order at work, and while not EXACTLY for me, opening boxes are fun. I should be getting a package from The Loopy Ewe tomorrow or Thursday. (This is my third order. I'm half way to Loopie Groupie status.) This was bought as a gifty from the husband, though I did pester him for a week for it. And after sorting through all my stash, I am more excited about the yarn I already have. Also, I should have heard yesterday about a new job opportunity I applied for. It was the *potential* of become a slightly different career. I am excited, but am trying not to work myself up too much. If I get it, great potential, extra pay, and something exciting to try. If I don't, less stress, no need to worry about transportation, and no days out of work to plan for.

No comments: