Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I was wrong.. there is no magic drink

So I went out to the kitchen to make another pot of tea for last night and grabbed the tea my husband had left out. Yep black tea. So the secret to success is what everyone already knows. Caffeine helps you stay awake.

I should mention, I try not to drink caffeine normally, and that is why miracle of tea was new.

Some knitting was done, I plan on finishing a scarf today, but last night was mostly spent trying to find a phone number. I got the new "job" and so I hade to call in for someone to take my place AT my job for the day. Of course I couldn't find the number anywhere. I used to keep it in my old phone, and I had forgotten to transfer the numbers before I gave the phone to my mom. This meant I had to talk my mom through finding the number with a phone I hadn't used in 4 months. I did have an identical model to help, but since I had also given away the power cord, I couldn't turn it on. I was pretty frustrated, but since I got the number, I think I did ok. Technology was NOT meant to be taught over the phone.

No comments: