Friday, October 3, 2008

I think I knit under a hundred stitches

My yarn order came in, a day early at that. I'm certainly not one to say that I'm upset about that, but now I am thrown back into the commission knitting. I have to knit two scarves out of fingering weight. Unfortunately there aren't very many patterns out there for finger weight scarves. And I know they will take some time, so I need to start.

I ordered two different colors of Knit Picks new Essential kettle line. I had received four balls for my birthday. I enjoyed the diverse colors in each skein, but was quite upset that two, same color and dye lot, looked nothing alike. This order, I can barely see any difference in the colors. Unfortunate, because I was going to make a scarf with the jaywalker stitch, but with almost no variation, I'm not sure if that is the best idea.

No comments: