Monday, March 3, 2008

A quarter past 7 in the..... yea you get the idea

Secret of the Stole II. My current main WIP. Back in November I heard about this KAL and I decided to try it. I had been toying with various clubs, Year of Lace, Blue Moon Rocking Sock club, Simply Socks club, and more recently the Tsock Tsarina's sock club. Well, I am very careful with money (read will squeeze blood from a penny) and I couldn't justify spending $28 to $34 a pair of socks with yarn and patterns I might not want. A KAL seemed to be the perfect solution.

I ordered Knit Picks Shadow and began right on time. I actually have been able to keep up for most of the time. I was kept behind one week I spent with the family at the beach. I am enjoying it very much; in fact, I am now signed up for four other KALs too.

Dem Fisher sin Fru. It actually is almost over, but I haven't even cast on yet. I had one skein, and was lucky enough to find a second matching one four months later,



Mystic Light.
I have the yarn, 2 skeins of Sterling Silk and Silver in black.

Slow Bee and Secret of Bad Nauheim I need yarn for still.

No comments: