Wednesday, March 5, 2008

"My ideas flow so rapidly that I have not time to express them;

by which means my letters sometimes convey no ideas at all to my correspondents."

I took yesterday off for an appointment, which did not take up nearly as much of the day as I had anticipated. Much was knitted. I completed clue 6 of Secret of the Stole ii, and have knit about 2 rows of clue 7. I also printed out the swatch for Dem Fisher Sin Fru. I feel this is almost as good as casting on. I also worked on the Dark Mark Scarf while I waited for my appointment, though I got very little done on it.
I currently have a non-knitting project begun as a favor to the husband. I am not proficient in using a sewing machine, but I am by not means deficient and I seem to have an ability to recreate small stuffed animals. I'm not sure how it will turn out, but it has to be done by Saturday.

No comments: