Monday, February 9, 2009

January Socks (WIP)

My goal for 2009 is to buy NO* new yarn, knit up my stash to only 50, and knit at least one pair of socks a month.

So far? 100% success! I CO a pair of Pomatomus for the Sockaholics Anonymous
, thought I didn't post until February so it doesn't count for the contest.

This year could be a very trying one. The husband is over a year away from graduating with a BS in Civil Engineering and Structural Engineering, and I may be laid off. I don't talk about my career, as this is a knitting blog. However they are connected, as the job allows me the funds for knitting. Hopefully my job will be safe, and the yarn buying will commence! (OK, not really, but I can pretend.)

*There are three exceptions. 1) I got into the Loopy Ewe's sock club for 2009, and this was stipulated before I made the promise. 2) Any gifts that require a purchase is allowed. 3) I earned one exception from the husband on a bet. I don't plan on using it.

No comments: