Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Letting the blogging begin!

When I started this whole knitting thing, I never considered the possibility it had anything to do with the electronic screen that took up the other half of my life. I can't exactly remember when I found out that knitting was on the internet. I know I found Knitty before I realized what it was, and printed off more patterns than my printer could hold, even before I knew there were different weights of yarn!

Now I spend hours a day on Ravelry, check knitting blogs religiously, and read messages for my KALs multiple times a day.

I've jumped on so many of the other knitting bandwagons- mystery KALs, lace, socks, felting- I say what's one more? I've never been mainstream with popular culture, so I think I'll be mainstream in a subculture!

No comments: